Important – scroll down to see Guidance Notes and General Conditions of hire.
– A discount will be allowed on one year contracts and bookings for 10 or more dates booked at the same time
– Other significant discounts may be available for bookings by local clubs, members of the local community, registered charities or voluntary groups where there is no financial profit – personal or corporate – (other than fund-raising activities). All discounts are granted at the discretion of the Management Committee or its nominee.
|Pither Hall||£28.50 up to 18:30 £30.50 after 18:30|
|Saturday, Wedding and Party rate (Concourse, Pither Hall, Patio and Kitchen - fully inclusive||Rate|
|Saturday - all day up to 23:00||£625.00|
|Saturday Daytime (up to 18:00)||£350.00|
|Saturday Evening (18:00-23:00)||£300.00|
|Kitchen, cutlery, and tableware use||Rate per function|
|Food service only||£50.00|
|Children's Party Rate (3 hrs up to 18.00)||Rate|
|Pither Hall & Kitchen||£80.00|
|Kempster Hall & coffee bar||£75.00|
|Equipment and furniture||Rates|
|Microphone, projector,flipchart, speakers||£10|
|Projector Screen, Keyboard||£10|
|Gopak Tables||£5.00 per table|
|Chairs||£5.00 per 10 chairs|
|Banqueting Tables (to seat 8 - 10)||£7.50 per table|
|China||£2.00 per place setting|
|Cutlery||£1.00 per place setting|
|Room setup/clearing away||£16.50 per hour|
|Cleaning||£16.50 per hour|
Bookings are confirmed only on payment of the appropriate deposit as follows:
– 10% deposit (£10 minimum) for single room bookings
– £200 indemnity deposit for weddings, adult and evening parties
– £50 indemnity deposit for children’s parties (under 12) before 18:00
– Deposits for bookings cancelled within 14 days of the date booked are not refundable.
– Bookings cancelled within seven days of the date booked will be charged in full.
- The minimum hire period is 1 hour
- Overruns are charged at full hourly rate
- Daily-weekend rates for the whole or part hire of the Centre to be quoted individually
- No bookings on Sundays until after 2.00pm (due to Church services)
- For hire of church, please enquire about our Concert and School Packages.
GUIDANCE NOTES AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The Centre aims to be a place of hospitality and to welcome all those who make a contribution to the life of our community. However we reserve the right to refuse bookings which do not accord with our charitable aims and our beliefs as a Christian Centre.
We want you to enjoy using the Christ Church Centre, but would ask you to be mindful that:
we expect you to leave the building in the same condition that you found it. Our charges are calculated to include only routine cleaning and servicing. Please make sure that all rubbish is removed from the Centre when you leave, including bottles, boxes, etc. If the Christ Church Centre has to pay for extra cleaning or rubbish clearing, an additional charge will be payable.
you should allow time for setting up and clearing away within the times you state on the hiring agreement.
the finishing time stated on the hiring agreement is the time at which you and all members of your party should vacate the premises. This includes the car park and grounds so that the Christ Church Centre may preserve good relations with its neighbours. Running late causes problems and may involve extra cost.
We want to keep all our premises in the best possible condition for the benefit of the local and Church community, and to avoid inconveniencing our neighbours.
All events must finish at or before 23.00, other than by special arrangement.
Bookings for private parties are only accepted from the local Henley community.
Hirers must not sell tickets for parties, dances or discos without prior consent from the Management Committee or its nominee.
Any proposal to consume alcohol on the premises must be approved in advance by the Management Committee or its nominee. Sale of alcohol requires a special licence. It is your responsibility to obtain the appropriate licence and provide a copy to the Centre Manager.
The Centre is a non-smoking facility.
All rooms are equipped with standard furniture. Please leave the room as you found it, with all chairs neatly stacked.
Please discuss any requirement for notice-boards or display panels with the Centre Manager. Please do not damage walls or furniture by using sticky tape, blue-tak, drawing pins, etc.
All fire exits are alarmed.
Smoke machines upset the alarm system and must not be used.
Car parking at the Centre is limited and cannot be guaranteed to any individual user group.
All music must stop by: 22.30 (Mon – Thurs inclusive and Sundays)23.00 (Friday and Saturday)other than by special arrangement.
No amplified music is allowed in Kempster Hall after 21.00.